Saturday, November 6, 2010

Do you wish that you were somewhere else right now?
I always wish I was at Disneyland.  So yes.


Do you sleep with one leg out from under the covers?
Nah


Do you think glasses are hot?
Not generally but they can be on the right person.


Could you go a month without cursing?
Hell to the no.  I wish.


Where did you get the shirt you're wearing?
Fall Out Boy concert.


How long does it take for you to fall asleep at night?
A while.


Do you own any band t-shirts?
A few.  


Do you care if people hate you for no reason?
Of course.


Do you want to see somebody right now?
Meh


Do you listen to songs when you're down?
Not when I'm sad usually.  When I'm angry yes.


Have you ever hugged someone named Joe?
I believe so.


When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Recently.  Ish.


Would you ever get a tattoo?
>: 4 8 15 16 23 42


Do you hold grudges?
Oh yes.


Does any part of your body hurt right now?
Head.  Kill me.


Who was the last person you talked to in person?
Lex and Justin


Ever given your ALL to someone who walked away?
Uh huh


Are you on of those people who's always cold?
Always always


Do you have any summer plans yet?
Disneyland


Do you tend to waste a lot of money?
No, I wish I could sometimes.  I'm frugal to a fault.  Just look at my shoes and you'll know what I mean.


Have you ever cried from being so mad?
I cry whenever I feel any emotion strongly.


Is anything bothering you?
Head.  Kill me.


Are you missing anyone?
I guess.


 What was your last thought last night before you went to bed?
Why?  And a pro/con list.


Did you ever break someones heart?
Yes.  It was for the best.


What's something you really want right now, be honest?
Krispy Kreme


Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you babe?
No.  It's impersonal and sort of demeaning.


On a scale of 1 to 10, how tired are you right now?
Physically: 9
Sleep-ily: 4
Emotionally: 18


When is the last time you watched a movie?
It has been a while.


Who were the first 2 people you heard this morning?
Justin and Spencer.  Because I called them.  Because I had an emergency.  As usual.  See below.


What were you doing at 12:30 this afternoon?
Jump starting my car.  


Have you ever had your heart broken? If so, how many times?
Yes.  Like really broken broken?  Twice.  Or three times.  More like four.  Nope, five.  I fall hard. 


Do you listen to music every day?
Not always.  Sometimes I can't handle the noise.  I like silence.


How do you know the last male you texted?
5 years of friendship.


Were you single on your last birthday?
Oh yeah.  That was great let me tell you.


Are you wearing a sports shirt?
No


What was the last new movie you watched?
The Other Guys


Where were you at 8 am this morning?
Watching The Office in bed.


Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yeah.


Morning or Night person?
Both when I'm in mania.  Neither when I'm not.


Left or right handed?
Right


Would you marry for money?
Maybe in a few years when I'm even more jaded than I am now.


What' s your favorite fruit?
Bananas


Do you want to live till 100 years?
No


When you watch movies at home, do you like the lights on or off?
Off please.


Do you like to watch cartoons?
Not really.  


Are you short?
Oh no.


If you won a million dollars, what would be your first thought?
What's karma gonna throw at me to even this out?


Tomorrow is?
Sunday


Are you happy with life at the moment?
Yeah


Is it cute when you get kissed on the forehead?
Yes.  If I am sad.  And we are hugging.


What would you do if someone randomly came up to you and poked you?
Probably reflexively hit said someone.


What is one thing in your life that is no longer there, that you miss?
Nothing


Name a lyric from the song you're listening to?
Remember what I said about silence?


Anyone of the opposite sex been on your mind lately?
Oh hohoho.  I wish it were not so.


Someone knocks on your window at 5 am, what do you say?
"What the Hell?"  Also, I might scream.


When was the last time you sang an entire song?
Voice on Monday.  Or in the shower today if that counts.


Next time you will kiss someone?
Christmas.  Because on Christmas you tell the truth.


Are you good at keeping in touch with people?
No.  Sorry.


Have you ever tried to break someone up?
Haha.  Like everyday of high school.


What is your biggest regret in life?
Drinking



How did you feel when you woke up?
Sick



Have you ever passed out on the bathroom floor?
No



How many pillows do you sleep with?
Two



What color are your bed sheets?
Cream and white



Do you cook?
Yum


Do you laugh enough?
Yes.  And my laugh can be hear from miles around.



When was the last time you were complimented?
Today when I switched my nose stud for a ring.



Is there a high chance of you going out to the movies soon?
Yes


Whats the 1st thing you notice on a guy/girl?
Personality. . . Of course.  Ha ha, not their face or body because that would be so shallow. . .  I'm so not like that. . .


Whats your fav cold cereal?
Cocoa Pebbles

No comments:

Post a Comment