Monday, November 22, 2010

Do you like what you are doing for money?


I LOVE MY JOB!!!!!  Well, jobs.  I have worked at Gold's Gym in St. George for over a year (I also worked at the one in AF for a year).  I love the kids, the coworkers, the big boss lady, and everything about it.  I especially love the free pass.  I make minimum wage there, but it's nice to have a little bit of extra money.  I also work for St. George Community Education.  I am the After School Program coordinator.  It is a lot of work, a lot of travel, and very time consuming.  For the first time in my college life, I have let my grades slip.  It's because I work all the time.  That should let anyone who knows me understand how much I love my job.  My grades have always come first.  I have cut my hours back and even quit jobs in the past to keep my grades up.  So. . . yeah.  I am having a great time.  I think teaching will combine the best of both of these jobs into one complete little package with better hours.  At least that's what I hope.  Oh yes, and the money is good.  Very very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment