Wednesday, December 15, 2010

How close are you in proximity to the people you absolutely adore the most?


Are we talking real people or celebrities?  Because the people I adore most include Henry Ian Cusick, Ryan Reynolds, Amy Adams, Anne Hathaway, Kierra Knightley, Colin Firth, and the late Heath Ledger.  Oh, and Shakespeare.  And I am infinite worlds away from all these people.  Except maybe Heath and Shakespeare because they are in Heaven and if I should die right now I would probably go to Heaven.  And while the fact that these people are infinite worlds away from me saddens me a little I am ok with it because I am near those whom I love most.  For the most part.


Alexa: A hop, skip, and a jump away.
Nichele: San Jose, CA.  Quite a bit farther.  I do not get to see her as much as I like but we still keep in touch and I see her whenever she visits AF.
Justin:  Also a hop, skip, and a jump although he may be moving back to American Fork (which in my opinion is a retarded idea).
Mom: 4 hour drive.
Siblings and step father: Also 4 hour drive.
Grandma and Grandpa and Grandma: 5 hour drive.
Becca: 5 hour drive.  
Kiki: 4 hour drive.
Shauna: 4 hour drive.
Raquel: Technically a 4 hour drive but I haven't seen her in almost two years which needs to be amended.
My one true love:  Unknown


For the most part I am satisfied with these results.  Although Becca seems to be more than a 5 hour drive because it takes a lot of courage for me to go see her because my dad is there.  Not that I don't love my dad.  We are in a fight right now although I am certain he doesn't know why.  But if he thought about it just a little bit more I bet he could figure it out.  I would like to see Raquel, my Senior English teacher.  She has been an inspiration in my life and I would love to chat with her.  I am lucky that I can see these people really whenever I want.  It makes life pleasant.  As for my one true love, I will find out soon enough.  Surely he will reveal himself to me and when he does, I need look no further than my hip.

*I don't know if you read this dad but just think about it and you might be able to figure out why I am upset with you.  It has nothing to do with Mom or Richard or Katie.  Just you and me.*









No comments:

Post a Comment