Friday, October 8, 2010

This whole blog thing is really great!  It is so much easier for me to update than a journal.  That doesn't make very much sense but I learned long ago it is best not to question my little quirks.  So boy called me back.  I suppose I should stop calling him boy.  That is my term that I use for men I've hooked up with and who I may or may not be dating.  So by those terms, I suppose he is still boy.  I will give him a human name when the time comes.  So boy called me back.  He asked if I called him last night.  I said yes.  He asked why.  I asked him about the message and if he was mad at me.  He explained it was because I didn't call and he thought I played him and blah blah blah.  I mentioned that we live on planet earth.  He mentioned it's the 21st Century.  Touche.  At least he's quick on his feet.  He said he's going to call me about a date later.  I asked several times to make sure if I was supposed to call him.  He said I could but that he would call me.  This already seems way more complicated than it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment