Saturday, October 9, 2010

Son of a bitch

Well, boy and I have been texting and talking and everything was great.  He texted me last night to tell me he missed my smile.  I thought perhaps things would maybe work out with him.  Then he texts me today, some pretty dirty stuff I might add.  We've talked about it; he knows I am waiting and I don't want to rush into anything and I have told him this multiple times.  So I call him because I hate texting and I thought that if I call him he can hear the tone of my voice and know I'm not angry but that I just need him to understand.  When I first call him, he sounded like he freaked out a little like I was yelling at him or something before I really even said anything.  I was just asking him if he was available to talk.  He said, "WHAT?!"  And then I said I just wanted to talk to him.  And he said alright.  So I told him I wanted him to know that I am actually interested in him and I think he's really nice but I wasn't acting like myself the other night.  I don't want him to date me if he thinks I'm going to do stuff with him because I'm not.  But I really would like to get to know him.  And he says, "Ok.  Have a nice life."  And then he texts me and says, "too bad you would have liked it."  I promptly deleted his phone number and my profile on the site where I met him.  I know that in the grand scheme of things, it's a good thing it ended this way.  I honestly got the vibe that he could be a little bit scary.  So who knows what would have happened if I went on a date with him.  But all that said, it doesn't stop it from sucking.

This has pretty much been my relationship status for the last two years.  I honestly don't know why I keep doing this.  Why do I think that men are going to change?  Why do I only meet assholes?  I want to go back on my man fast but we all know how that ended.  I just get so impatient.  I wouldn't say I'm marriage hungry or really even relationship hungry.  I'm just hungry for a boy who behaves like a gentleman, treats me like a lady, takes me on a date, doesn't try to get in my pants, is satisfied with a goodnight hug, doesn't hate me for my religion, politics, or both, and who wants to see me again.  That really doesn't seem like too much to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment