Thursday, October 7, 2010

Crazy Person?

So boy texted me.  And by "boy" I mean the guy I hooked up with.  He texted me.  Some pretty racy things actually.  Well, first he asked me what happened to me and did I play him.  I thought this was all playful banter and we had a fun albeit inappropriate text conversation and made tentative plans to go on a date.  Then I go back on the dating site I met him on to check out what new wierdos are emailing me (it's funny because the longer I'm on there, the older the men are that message me).  I have a message from bringthewater, his online name (what?).  And it basically says I'm f*cked up because I played him.  Woah man!  Excuse me?  I'm from planet earth and here the men call the women.  Don't get me wrong, I am fine with a girl calling a guy.  Whatever.  But I have been through the ringer so many times that I am not going to put myself out on the line like that.  And anyway, he said he'd call me.  So there.  Is this just some sort of weird miscommunication or is he a crazy person?  Can I honestly blame him?  I didn't tell him that I am literally a crazy person who is on anti-psychotics and was in a state of bipolar mania when I jumped his bones.  So I don't want to be a hypocrite.  But seriously.  Guys call the girls.  That's how it's always been.  I hate men.  Why did I end my five month fast?  Oh yes, the bipolar thing.  Of course.  I called him after I read the message.  He didn't answer and I haven't heard from him since.  So I guess I'll just wait until I hear from him again to decide what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment