Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My emotions are directly tied to the weather.  It is overcast today.  I am overcast today.  This isn't necessarily a bad thing.  It's not the same as depressed.  Mostly it makes me pensive.  I am in a thinky think place right now.  I started researching acting schools again.  Could I go back to that?  Do I want to?  What if I moved back to Salt Lake and went back to the U and went back to the ATP?  I think/hope Drew has mostly fallen off the face the earth with all of his drug use/dealing so I wouldn't have to deal with him.  I am 98% sure they'd take me back.  I left on a good note.  Or what if I decided to take time off school after I get my Associates and sign a contract with Wilhelmina?  They offered me a modeling contract last summer but they also represent actors.  I could just get right in.  Or what if I moved to LA?  Or New York?  Watching the Oscars on Sunday made me realize I've never completely given up on my dream.  I wish it was a more practical dream.  Next Wednesday I'm going to observe a high school Spanish Class.  I wasn't there the day we signed up so I got stuck with Spanish.  At the very least that will help me decide if I would prefer Secondary to Elementary.  If I still decide to teach.  Which I can't decide.  Well, I guess I don't have to decide anything today.  So I won't.

What do you want to accomplish?
I hate these open ended questions.  They feel so very vague.  I want to accomplish a lot of things, okay?!  How can I be expected to write them all down?  I want to be happy.  That is all.  I want to enjoy my life as a spastic and indecisive person.  I have a hard time accepting that I am not the kind of person who can stay still and settle down.  I should stop trying to fight my tendency to fly away and just embrace it.  I have learned so much about life by being the way I am.  And there is so much left for me to learn.  God made me this way and this way I shall stay.  So I want to accomplish the ability to be as tolerant of myself as I am of others.  And to love my life and love the journey I am taking.  And also, I want to get to Heaven. 

No comments:

Post a Comment