Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Kiss and Tell

Lyndsie came up with this amazing idea!  She said I gave her the idea but I don't think she gives herself enough credit.  We were talking one night about all the boys we've kissed and how much we need to remember them all so we don't feel like sluts.  I don't necessarily feel like a slut anymore.  There's this gum commercial on t.v. that says the average person has 28 first kisses.  That's a lot in my mind.  Anyway, here goes.  If you are reading this and I have kissed you and not acknowledged you, please tell me so I may amend it.

People I have kissed and meant it:
Daniel Carter
Chase Thompson
Marc Neilson
Justin Mortensen
Travis Wright
Andrew Baker
Marco Vega
Jace Rowley
Jacob Budge
Lance Heath
Joshua Smoody
Brian Schonbeck
Jake Thomas
Laura Hawk (Granted we were playing spin the bottle, but it was a real kiss and I wanted to be able to say I've kissed a girl.)
Jon Dodart
Cole Chollet
Vincent Romero
Frank Bryant
Steve Renner

I think that is all.  Wow.  19.  Impressive considering I am only 21 and didn't start dating until I was 16.  Only 9 more to go until I am average.  How exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment