Sunday, April 3, 2011

What are three things you do everyday that make you totally happy?


Petting my cats, especially Lucy because she is autistic and doesn't always like to be touched.
Eating or drinking something I love, for example, peanut butter sandwiches, peppermint tea, coffee, oatmeal, or cupcakes.
Pondering my past and making plans for my future.

What do you want to pass on to your children?


Wisdom I guess.  I want them to learn from my mistakes and not be worried about making their own.  I want them to love people and not be bullies, to be tolerant, musical, creative, and bright.  I want them to love God and know of His existence, appreciate little things, and count their blessings.  If they have illnesses of the mental or autistic kind, I want them to know how to handle them and to (hopefully) learn from my experience and manage them earlier rather than later.  And I want them to love, love, love life.  And the Beatles.  And LOST.

What is something you have never tried but would like to?


I can answer with the same ol' same ol' like skydiving, cliff jumping, or running a marathon (although I don't particularly want to do that).  But I shall try to be unique.  Hmm. . .  I want to build a tree house.  A massive one!  Like Tarzan's or the Swiss Family Robinson's.  Also, I would like to walk on hot coals.  Like Pam does.  It seems to have been a very enlightening experience for her.  I would like to be enlightened.  I also want to survive in the wild.  And learn to shoot a bow and arrow.  And be brave enough to admit and chase after my dreams.  There are lots o' things I want to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment