Sunday, February 6, 2011

Why do I dread posting lately?  It's not as though I'm doing anything bad.  I'm struggling but I'm doing so much better with the help of Institute.  I think I'm maybe just a little depressed lately.  I'm having lady problems and that is causing me to cry at everything.  And I'm having mania problems which are causing me to feel like a cat on a hot tin roof.  And this combination is creating major conflict within me.  And it sucks.  Hahaha.
I made a new friend.  Her name is Lindsie and we are like the same soul.  It's pretty crazy.  I like her a lot though and it's nice to have another girlfriend.  I don't have many of those.
I went to my friend Marie's birthday party last night.  Well, she's actually Alexa's friend but we talked last night and became friends.  Anyway, it was a dance party.  And it's hard to find a good dance party in St. George.  But it was a good effort and a good time.  The DJ was pretty great.  He's a friend of Marie's from Vegas and now I am friends with him too.  He said there is this awesome party on my birthday in Vegas and that he would be happy to get me in for free.  I hope it works out because that would be so BADASS!  I want to really party for the big 2-1.  It's sort of a big deal you know?
All in all, I made a lot of friends this week.  And that is always good.

The Recharge Conference was very successful.  I am proud of myself for putting it all together.  They asked me to be on the AUA board because I did such a good job!  I'm so excited!  I feel so grown up.  I'm on the board of an educational organization that I really believe in.  And I'm only 20!  I feel like I'm going places.  Maybe the Board of Education is not such a pipe dream after all.

Well, it would appear the Ms. Peterson has taken down the site with her questions on it.  I have emailed her personally and will post if she sends me the list.  I hope she does or else this would have been an incredibly anti-climactic challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment