Thursday, January 13, 2011

Welcome New Year!  To be honest, I didn't feel like writing all last week.  And this week my internet was disconnected and will not be reconnected until Saturday.  It has been hard to keep myself busy. 
We found out Richard has been using drugs again.  He had to be hospitalized because he freaked out so much when Mom told him to stop.  It is hard.  Especially because Chase just got out of jail.  I know it doesn't make much sense why that would affect the situation but it did.  It's just that Chase was Richard's age when I knew him.  And when he was ripped out of my life because of drugs.  I don't want to go through what I went through with Chase and Marco only a bajillion times worse because it's my flesh and blood brother this time and not just a friend.  It sucks.  I hope he gets his head on straight.
Resolutions are going well.  I'm very proud of myself and progress.

Write your epitaph - the sentence you would want to appear on your grave.
Another reason I haven't written in an eternity is because I have had such a hard time figuring it out.  I honestly don't know.  I know I want it to be a quote by someone I admire; most likely Shakespeare.  And I want it to be something funny and sarcastic but still deeply meaningful.  My life view.  In a sentence.  It is hard to know what it is.  I feel I will know it when I see it.  Or when I am closer to death.  But then again, I can never know when I will be close to death.  So to whomever is reading this, if I die before I figure it out, tell my mom I want it to be a Shakespeare quote.  She'll pick a good one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment